MissRoshni's OFFICIAL Podcast | LAUNCHED!


Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Year New Music New Resolutions!!

Hey Bloggers so its the 13th of January and I'm super late and overdue on writing in my blog, so many things running through my head these past few weeks working on new projects!!! Fun stuff!!:) Got to start the year off right!


My goal this year is to start my own radio show"Miss Roshni" !!!
So let's get back in action and lets start of with one of my fav boys Blitz!

First up this new year is one of my boys BlitzKrieg who's just come out with a video with Tigerstyle!


Official second video single for UK production duo Tigerstyle's album "Mystics Martyrs Maharajas". Songs called "T-T-Tigerstyle" featuring Blitzkrieg (www.getblitz.com)Filmd in Toronto Canada @ Inflow Skate Park by Electric mango productions.

Check it out below







Another artist we have out in the UK that many of us have not really heard is Pav Purewal who's known to be great working along side with many few good names in the Punjab Music Scene. When I first was approached by a friend about this artist, i thought why not hear his stuff and see what punjabi folk music sounded like?! It blew me away! I loved it!

Pav has told me that "My production on my first album and my new album has been done by my good friend Aman Hayer. Aman Paji has taken his production level up a bar on every album he has worked on and his talent proceeds him. Aman Paji is doing amazing things and has given me great direction and influence in my new coming album. " Check out his tracks on his myspace, I found them really great!!!


When I asked Pav about his upcoming album he told me that....


"My new album is called ‘Rolling Like a Rockstar’ which I am releasing very soon. The reason in my title is because of all the great experiences I have had with my Ustad Jazzy Paji. I hope there is something for everyone on my new album."




So readers if your a punjabi and bale bale lover ...check out his website

below and look forward to hearing more about pav as he will be on my show in the near time!www.myspace.com/pavpurewal2007



Now the most hottest show to hit the UK scene is now on its way ...the UK' Ama's!!


The nominations are in and votes are ready to go..... http://www.theukama.com/ We have artist such as Jay Sean, Raghav, Navin Kundra, AG Dolla, Dj Kayper, H-dhami and many more to name a few and some more! GO and cast your vote before March 9th,2009 as UK brings the best of the best UK Ama awards!!! Who will take home the win? Who will dress the best who will dress the worse, its like the Desi version of MTV AWARDS? hmmmm........who's taken home that plaque or trophy!!!! So tell all your friends to vote vote vote www.theukama.com



Till then Signing off -More juicy gossip and music to come !!!!
Miss Roshni
xoxo

























No comments: